After a few warmer days we are starting to see the first signs of spring here. Daffodil leaves are pushing up through the leaf-covered grass and trees are beginning to bud! Feeling inspired, we decided to start on our spring tablescape for the holidays in the upcoming weeks.
Here is how you can design your own spring-inspired table:
- Start with a gorgeous tablecloth. We chose a light lime green in linen. The color provides a perfect backdrop.
- Grab green apples, clementines, oranges, strawberries, or even lemons, and pile them in our Intrecci baskets. These woven ceramic baskets come in a variety of beautiful colors. In our design we used white, purple and yellow.
- Our Primavera collection makes the perfect place setting. Primavera is a celebration of the colors of spring. In this new collection, cerulean sky, and marigold mingle with earthy greens and browns, depicting a quintessentially spring floral motif. The collection also includes a playful plaid that mixes perfectly with the lively flowers.
- For flatware we added a pop of orange with Via Veneto. These look especially great if you added clementines or oranges to your Intrecci baskets.
- Glassware was an easy choice as our Villa D' Este in Amber has just a hint of yellow.
- Finally gather a bouquet of flowers and your table is ready to welcome your guests.