As the heat rises, we love to serve a beautiful and light salad. This recipe works well as a starter, side dish, or even as the main dish. Serve on our Mediterraneo Oval Serving Platter.
250g rocket / baby leave salad
1 pear, washed
50g walnut halves
2 tbsp oak roast / dried tomatoes
Extra-virgin olive oil
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Wash the rocket and dry well. Scatter over a large shallow platter.
- Quarter and core the pear and final slice it before arranging it on top of the rocket.
- Dice the blue cheese into 2cm cubes and scatter it on top of the pears.
- Top with the walnuts and the tomatoes.
- Season with a little salt, freshly ground black pepper, a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil and a good quality balsamic vinegar.
- Serve alone or with bread, rather as a starter of a side dish.
Recipe from Silvia Nacamulli's CookingForTheSoul.com